This Project Manager job is with one of the most renowned global pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer health organisations located in Zug, Switzerland. The organisation is a top 10 pharma company and employs over 100,000 professionals worldwide.
- Manage remediation of BPCS Plant Operating System
- Manage CAPA, taking into account the IT guidelines and procedures as well as CSV guidelines
- Group, prioritize and optimize remediation activities;
- Take responsibility for gathering project requirements, define/document solutions and associated cost pictures
- Responsible for assembling project teams, identifying appropriate resources needed, develop and execute project plans, and assign individual responsibilities
- Assist the business in developing risk mitigation strategies for changes
- Participate in change go/no go decisions
- Track, schedule and manage issues to ensure that CAPA and project deliverables are met
- Deliver projects within requested timeframe and budget
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nick Dietz on +44 203 3193 033 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.