ProClinical is seeking a Sterilization engineer with expertise in validation and microbiology for a global leader in medical technology. This role is a 12-month contract, based in Galway, Ireland.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for sterilization validation for process improvements, change control and new products.
- Support cross functional teams to evaluate and design protocols to ensure that new products/ product changes are adequately evaluated/tested with respect to microbiological and sterility requirements.
- Liaise with quality extended product development project team member as part of a wider cross functional team, developing strong partnering relationships with these groups, at both the manufacturing and design sites, with a focus on sterilization validation and microbiology.
- Responsible for supporting your projects in internal and external audits and submission preparation and addressing any questions regarding these submissions.
Skills and Requirements:
- Qualified person with a Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Science)
- Desirably with a minimum of 3 years relevant experience in sterilization validation/microbiology.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nick Bansal on +44 203 7520 309 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.