An opportunity has arose from one of the largest global Pharmaceutical companies to work as a Validation engineer. This is a great opportunity to work a highly renown project with excellent rates.
The role will be an initial 3-6 month project with a very high likelihood of an extension. Please see below for a brief job description:
- Monitor Project Management of revalidation schedule;
- Review of validation documentation;
- Review Technical content of validation packages;
- Support the creation of a Validation Master Plan;
- Assist in the finalization of Cleaning Validation Assessment;
- Training of site colleagues on robust validation protocols/reports;
- Support on field validation activities;
- Periodic review process and schedule;
- Additional responsibilities as required.
- MUST have grade A sterile experience
- Washers, tunnels aseptic fillers, lyos, autoclaves, dry heat ovens are key equipment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Nick Bansal on +44 203 7520 309 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.