ProClinical has a brilliant opportunity for a Contract Auditor to be based in Sommerville, NJ. This job will be with one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
- Conducts all project-related tasks (planning, performance, reporting and/or follow up) assigned by the Program Director; schedules appointments as necessary for the conduct of such activities
- Discuss findings with Program Director and writes the project report for approval by the Program Director
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to focus on details and organize tasks while adhering to defined timelines
- Experienced in conduct of various types of audits (site audits, inspection readiness assessments, vendor audits, document audits, etc.), including audit planning, performance, reporting and follow-up.
- Experienced in all aspects of Quality Management including QM Plans and QSP development
- Knowledge of all laws, regulations and guidelines applicable to the task assigned, such as ICH-GCP, GMP, GLP, FDA CFR, ISO 9001, the Engage Auditing Guideline, local regulations
- Understanding of all processes and procedures to be followed (QSPs)
- Accredited University Degree
- 2 years minimum of experience in auditing or QM
- 5 years minimum of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Matthew Goldberg on +1 267 405 6995 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.