An organisation working across clinical trials partnering with pharmaceutical, CROs and research organisations is currently looking for a GCP Quality Manager to join their team in Greater London, UK.
The role will have responsibility for the QMS developing and maintenance of the system and responsible for continuous improvement programmes.
- Main responsibilities outside of managing the Quality System will include hosting regulatory inspections and inspection readiness activities
- Supporting and hosting client audits
- Working with clients management and conduct of an internal audit programme
- Degree in a Life Science or related subject
- Experience managing a QMS in GCP experience in other GxPs would be an advantage
- Strong communication skills with external and internal clients
- Experience working with inspection hosting and or customer audits
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Lizzie Blount on +44 203 0789 553 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.