A pharmaceutical organisation that produces oral dosage products is currently looking for a QA Officer to join their growing team in Berkshire, UK.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
The role will be part of a team setting up a QA department responsible for multiple QA activities including
- Supporting GMP and GDP compliance activities
- Working closely with 3rd parties including logistics professionals
- Managing batch release with the QP
- Supporting the set up and maintenance of the QMS including change control, deviations and CAPAs,
- Internal audits
- Working with vendors and taking part in quality agreements
Education and Experience:
- Experience in a QA role in a Pharmaceutical setting
- Knowledge of EU regulation
- Able to work cross functionally
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Lizzie Blount on +44 203 0789 553 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.