A leading manufacturer of medical diagnostic instrumentation is currently looking for a Quality and Regulatory specialist to join their team. The role will be based in Manchester supporting international compliance and regulation responsible for internal and external audits including QMS audits.
- Applying regulations and ensuring compliance to regulatory requirements
- Act as a subject matter expert for QA and compliance
- Development of QMS
- CAPA management
- Auditing - internal, suppliers and other vendors
Education and Experience:
- Degree in relevant Life Science subject
- Experience in performing audits
- Knowledge of ISO 13485
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Lizzie Blount on +44 203 0789 553 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.