Proclinical is working with a global biotech based in Dublin who is looking for an experience QP to support a team of 3 of experienced professionals. You will be working out of the centre of excellence and help their European hubs in Vienna, Dublin and the US. This is a contract position.
Job Overview and Requirements:
- Solid within Biologics- will need to be approved by HPRA
- Small molecule on top of Biologics would be very advantageous due to the transition
- Eligible to be placed on licence - QP qualified
- Needs to hit ground running - Clinical releases, IP's
- Have had interactions with RA's - especially HPRA reg in Ireland
- GCP experience (GMG typically) but will need an understanding of both in order to create a bridge between both
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
As this is a brief snapshot of the role, please call Joseph Emmott on +44 203 8141 316 to find out more information about the role and responsibilities.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.