ProClinical is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer in mechanical processes to join a global biopharmaceutical company that works across a range of industries from medical devices to pharmaceutical and consumer goods, operating in over 60 countries. This is a contract role based in Zug, Switzerland.
- Support the Project Manager in assessments for equipment in regard of the implementation of a software update
- Process and Machine Capabilities
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Required degree/certificates:
- Engineer in Machine and Processes
- Define and write process specific SOP S
- Project management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Preferred industry background in Medical Devices
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ivan Gitardi on +44 20 7437 6824 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.