ProClinical is currently working as resourcing partner with a Pharmaceutical company that specialises in the development and production of drugs sold all across the world. There are 3 opportunities for a QA Officer doing the growing plan of the company.
- Support and develop the QMS
- Implementation and Review of SOP
- Managing CAPA activity
- Lead Audits and support Customer and FDA audits.
- Support deviation and validation activity
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years in a similar role in the pharma industry
- Life science degree
- Experience in CAPA activity
- Experience in Audits
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ivan Gitardi on +44 203 0789 551 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.