Proclinical is currently working as resourcing partner with a Medical Device and Pharmaceutical company. There is an opportunity for a RP, Responsible Person 6 months contract for 3 days a week.
- Development of the Quality Management System (QMS),
- Writing SOP's for GDP compliance in addition to implementing
- Managing a continuous improvement program.
Skills and Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will have a long history within the pharmaceutical and Medical Device industry
- Knowledge of ISO 13485
- Experience of managing quality systems on a small to medium scale.
- You must either be a registered Responsible Person
- Good Distribution Practice
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ivan Gitardi on +44 203 0789 551 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.