ProClinical is currently recruiting for a quality assurance job on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company located in Montrose, Scotland. Our client has a vacancy for a QA Specialist to, this role will be on a contract with the possibility to extend.
- To ensure site activities associated with manufacture follow the quality management system requirements, including compliance with relevant GMP requirements
- To support day-to-day activities associated with maintaining QMS
- To proactively manage the batch release process from raw materials through to API to ensure that there is an effective and compliant flow of materials from the site
- To ensure customer requirements are understood and documented as well as managing customer/vendor complaints
- To help promote a quality mindset in all areas of the site and contribute to the general compliant running of the site
- To participate in visits and audits / inspections as directed
- To deputise for the Quality Leaders as directed
- To work in line with department and site requirements, including site KPI’s and standard work activities
- To participate in continuous improvement processes for simplifying quality and manufacturing related processes while also driving improvements in quality effectiveness
- Key accountabilities will also include acting as a quality expert for the Quality Directorate and to supply quality expertise to support the site as well as resolving complex quality assurances and compliance issues to tight deadlines
Skills and Requirements:
- Ideally degree qualified in a science related field e.g. Chemistry or possess significant, relevant experience
- Demonstrable experience of working in a quality assurance, highly regulated environment such as Pharmaceutical, Chemical,
- Must be comfortable working to and understanding GMP requirements
- Capable communicator with the ability to work cross functionally and at all levels
- A proactive approach to completing tasks paired with a team orientated approach
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ivan Gitardi on +44 203 0789 551 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.