Here at ProClinical we are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Associate at one of the largest global pharmaceutical companies at their site in the UK. This company is committed to developing high-quality medicine to meet real world problems. The QA Associate will work in the UK/ROI affiliate quality team, executing aspects of the quality system, based on GQS 181 – Marketing Affiliate Operations and CQP 181 – Product Quality Operational Manual for Marketing Affiliates.
- Execution of elements of the product and device complaints system in accordance to GQS 130, including data input to Track wise, customer correspondence to retrieve samples and respond to complaints, sample management including inspection and processing.
- Maintenance of quality system metrics and Quality Improvement Plan
- Archiving departmental records in accordance with GRRS
- Manage departmental holiday chart
- Write departmental SOPs
- Provide support to colleagues in the resolution of quality issues
Skills and Requirements:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and strong interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications
- Experience in the use of SAP
- Experience in the use of Customer Connect
- Experience in the use of Trackwise
- Knowledge in the understanding and application of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Distribution (GDP) regulations.
- Experience of managing quality systems and product quality related issues
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ivan Gitardi on +44 203 0789 551 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.