Proclinical are working with a global pharmaceutical company based in southern Italy who are looking to add to an existing quality department. Our client is an award winning life sciences organisation who specialise in developing and manufacturing lifesaving drugs that are distributed across the world.
- Monitorate Project Management of revalidation schedule;
- Review of validation documentation;
- Review Technical content of validation packages;
- Support the creation of a Validation Master Plan;
- Assist in the finalization of Cleaning Validation Assessment;
- Training of site colleagues on robust validation protocols/reports;
- Support on field validation activities;
- Periodic review process and schedule;
- Additional responsibilities as required.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ivan Gitardi on +44 20 7437 6824 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.