An exciting opportunity has arisen for a permanent Logistics Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company based in Princeton, NJ. The ideal candidate will execute and oversee logistics operations, and will be required to ensure standards-compliant operations within the Biologics Manufacturing Center (BMC)
- Lead a team of up to 3, responsible for the performance of logistics operations in support of biologics drug substance manufacturing to include:
- Revise and maintain SOP’s in support of warehouse operations.
- Formalize and manage shipment of materials domestically and internationally.
- Establish procedures for the import and export of materials and equipment in conjunction with customs and trade compliance.
- Formalize and manage the receipt of all materials.
- Establish and maintain inventory control management; perform cycle counts, perform inventory reconciliation during inventory discrepancy and staging of all materials.
- Execute the weigh and dispense functions in support of manufacturing operations
- Interface with all levels of manufacturing, quality assurance, quality control, and purchasing.
- Support operational preparations.
- Maintain cGMP documentation.
- Establish procedural and operational controls
- Initiate, review, approve and facilitate change controls.
- Maintain a functional and compliant operations and warehouse area.
- Ensure that all equipment calibrations, as well as preventive maintenance, is scheduled.
- Present operational updates and data within group meetings as well as in departmental meetings as needed.
- Maintain standards-compliant documentation.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA/BS Degree in Business or Science, or equivalent.
- 8-10 years of combined experience in shipping/warehouse operations; standards operations within the biopharmaceutical/biotechnology industry; and weigh and dispense functionality.
- Previous biologics import/export experience.
- 5+ years leadership experience.
- Experience developing cold chain solutions.
- Hands-on experience within practices-compliant operations and inventory management controls at various scales.
- Understand and apply practices and principles to supply chain and cGMP manufacturing.
- Experience writing SOP’s and developing documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to drive a forklift, and clearance to drive company vehicles, including a truck.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Estella Nchumuluh at (+1) 2679433657 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.