ProClinical has an exciting new opening for an HR Project Manager, operating on a contract basis in Princeton, NJ. The best applicant will synthesize data and identify opportunities to improve talent acquisition systems, processes and reporting. They will also apply a critical eye to existing data, to draw and validate assumptions and to find opportunities to improve the quality and delivery of key metrics and reports. Additionally, they will manage complicated cross-functional projects, ensuring project deliverables are met.
- Leads Talent Acquisition projects ensuring critical deadlines and deliverables are met.
- Tracks projects deliverables and provides status updates on a regular basis.
- Define and develop ways to streamline and improve the quality of talent acquisition data, and identifies ways to improve existing processes within talent acquisition.
- Design and develop dashboards and repeatable measurements in support of the talent acquisition processes.
- Develop new surveys and administers existing surveys while evaluating feedback for areas of improvement.
- Monitor budget assumptions associated with cost per hire, candidate travel, headcount and source of hire.
- Partner with other measurement teams (HRIS, TAPS, etc.) to define and develop ways to integrate data.
- Work with vendors to complete project work and ensure execution of contracts and project plans.
- Continuously improve analysis processes to ensure accuracy, rigor and timeliness of results reporting.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field (Master’s degree preferred).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in HR or related field.
- Experience with pharmaceuticals.
- Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Problem solving, negotiation and conflict-resolution skills.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, execute and follow-up in a timely manner and anticipate problems and roadblocks.
- Prior work with surveys required.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (focus on Excel and Access) with a strong attention to detail.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Estella Nchumuluh at (+1) 267 943 3657 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.