An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Documents and Training Administrator to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in La Verne, CA. A very patient-focused company, who scientific research has resulted in 15 marketed products that are benefitting hundreds of thousands of people, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them. This is a contract Quality Documents and Training Administrator role.
- Responsible for maintaining current knowledge of compliance supported training, policy and document programs.
- May assist in providing training on compliance supported document and training programs.
- Work will include entry of documents into electronic document system, maintenance of historical documents, and linking documents to relevant curricula.
- Ensures consistent application of systems and procedures related to compliance supported training programs including assisting in periodic review of curricula, and maintenance of training related documentation (e.g. training materials, hardcopy files).
- Applies appropriate procedures to ensure the quality of information contained in the document and training systems.
- Work is performed under supervision using well-defined procedures and detailed instruction.
- Must have good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must possess good organization skills.
- Must be systematic in obtaining and using information.
- Must have good attention to detail and ability to consistently meet high standards of quality required in compliance.
- May assist in training and support to users of the electronic document and training tracking systems.
- May provide support during regulatory agency inspections.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Eleni Farrell on +1 267 405 6996 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.