ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Quality Assurance coordinator role on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company located London. Our client has a vacancy for a Senior Quality coordinator to to lead, prioritize and provide an effective Product Release Service which ensures that all products released for sale or further processing have a quality appropriate to their intended use i.e. comply with Company GMP and GDP standards, Product Quality Specifications and Regulatory requirements.
- To generate and review product related technical documents such as Product Quality Reviews and Quality Agreements. This involves the collation and interpretation of data and information such as analytical results/trends, regulatory/validation/engineering information
- To lead and direct investigative work into products failing to meet requisite standards (and regulatory issues).
- Also to develop and agree corrective actions arising from such incidents.
- To investigate and report product customer complaints.
- Lead deviation investigation clinics.
Skills and Requirements:
- A background in Quality Assurance, with knowledge of GMP (and regulatory) requirements.
- HNC, Degree in Chemistry or equivalent in a science subject.
- Ability to manage multiple activities concurrently as roles are within high volume and complex areas.
- Able to demonstrate clear, reliable & timely decision making skills.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate leadership would be an advantage as depending on knowledge and experience, the individual may be required to lead a small shift team.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Courtney Russell on +44 203 8141 315 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.