An exciting opportunity has arisen for a QA Specialist to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in San Mateo, CA. A very patient-focused company, who scientific research has resulted in 15 marketed products that are benefitting hundreds of thousands of people, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and unmatched patient access programs to ensure medications are available to those who could otherwise not afford them.
- Support the development of KPIs across the organization to drive improvement initiatives
- Develops strategies to implement changes to processes.
- Develops working engineering knowledge of products and contract
- Contributes to organization processes across functions and interacts effectively with the other team members.
- With guidance, prioritizes own work to ensure conformance to departmental goals.
- Performs a wide variety of activities to ensure compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Maintains programs and processes to ensure high quality products and compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs).
- Develops solutions to more complex problems and identifies deviations from accepted practice and evaluates impact assessment as required.
- Works directly with operating entities to ensure that inspections, statistical process control analyses and audits are conducted on a continuing basis as specified to enforce requirements and meet specifications.
- May assist with compliance audits as required.
- Normally receives no instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank on +1 267 405 6996 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.