ProClinical has a brilliant opportunity for a Documentation Specialist to be based in Jacksonville, Florida. This job will be with one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors. The Documentation specialist will work with R&D project managers and Quality Engineers on preparation of GNPP design control documents as per QA VS-0030. Strong attention to detail and accuracy in transcription from original or draft documents is required. Adheres to environmental policy, procedures, and supports department environmental objectives.
- Documentation support and process follow up including data entry and verification.
- Act as liaison with internal and external department partners to facilitate effective system and documentation use and adherence to compliance.
- Audits of outstanding approved documents to monitor document lifecycle status to ensure compliance
- Provide routine sample management support and coordination of sample movement within TeamCenter systems
- Reviewing, approving and making documents effective
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Science field preferred
- 2 years of project management and/or documentation control related experience in a regulated environment
- Proficient with MS Office suite software
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Christopher Frank on +1 267 405 6996 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.