ProClinical is recruiting for a Complaint Handling Junior Specialist to work on a 4 months' contract based in North of Belgium. The company is one of the top 10 leading pharmaceutical companies in the world.
- Perform all complaint related processes according to GMP requirements.
- Ensuring complaints (Clinical Supplies) are reported, logged and completed in due time
- Contacting and informing all stakeholders involved
- Supply Management
- Clinical Sites
- Follow up on investigations and writing Complaint resolution letters/summary reports
Education and Experience:
- Understanding of pharmaceutical product development, qualification, manufacturing, packaging, validation, testing, release and distribution processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to negotiate and communicate with external and internal customers and partners.
- Strong analytical thinking, risk assessment, communication
- Thorough knowledge of Trackwise and managing of quality records
- Junior function (1-3 years experience)
- Preferably in Pharma Quality department, managing quality records
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Beata Klecz on +44 203 0789 551 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.