ProClinical is currently looking for a Project Manager to join a technology Supply Chain team and support remediation activities. The position is based near the Zurich area and it is offered on 6 months' contract initially.
Job Role and Responsibilities:
This Project Management role will involve managing the remediation of BPCS Plant Operating System and CAPA, taking into account the IT guidelines and procedures as well as CSV guidelines
- Group, prioritize and optimize remediation activities
- Take responsibility for gathering project requirements, define/document solutions and associated cost pictures
- Responsible for assembling project teams
- identifying appropriate resources needed
- develop and execute project plans, and assign individual responsibilities
- Assist the business in developing risk mitigation strategies for changes
- Track, schedule and manage issues to ensure that CAPA and project deliverables are met
- Deliver projects within requested timeframe and budget
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science OR equivalent through experience.
- Advanced course work in technical systems plus continued education in technical disciplines is preferred
- Strong tracking, coordination and project planning skills
- Strong leadership skills and able to motivate teams
- Ability to identify and implement process and/or application improvements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work on multiple simultaneous tasks with limited supervision
- Quick learner, motivated self-starter
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication and team collaboration skills
- Able to follow change management procedures and internal guideline
- Additional PMI certification is a plus
- English spoken and written
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Beata Klecz on +44 203 0789 551 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.