ProClinical is currently searching for a Packaging Engineer on behalf of one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies. The role will be on a 12 month contract and will be based in the Netherlands.
- The project is focused on the introduction and lifecycle management of commercial packaging for final drug product presentations.
- Coordinate or participate in multi-disciplinary projects related to packaging component changes or new packaging designs.
- Assist equipment engineers with the design, installation, and maintenance of packaging equipment as required.
- Create and revise packaging component specifications if required.
- Coordinate change of documentation according Change Control procedure.
- Provide accurate information for Bill of Material (BOM), Master Packaging Configuration (MPC) and Transport packaging configuration (TPC) to be used on site.
- Create technical reports such as User Requirements, Assessments and Protocols.
- Coordinate testing to be performed for packaging related studies impacting the site.
- Create, review and approve testing protocol and reports as required.
- Develop test material; coordinate test material order and inventory as required by studies.
- Assist and contribute to Site Acceptance Test (SAT) and may assist in establishing Equipment validation Documentation.
- Engineering degree with minimum 3 - 5 year experience working in a Package Development or experience in a pharmaceutical / GMP environment
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
- Good (technical) written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of materials used in packaging
- Good understanding of current Good Manufacturing / Documentation Practices
- Familiarity with validation processes and protocols
- Understanding of equipment used in the packaging industry
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Beata Klecz on +44 203 0789 551 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.