My client, a global, leading CRO, is currently seeking to hire an experienced Quality Control Manager to join their growing team in Greece.
This is an important, strategic hire for the company where the successful candidate will assume responsibility for clinical trials being conducted in accordance with internal and external guidelines and regulations in this region.
Job role and responsibilities:
- You will ensure that trials are conducted under strict processes and procedures, whilst also being encouraged to improve on them.
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders to oversee quality standards within the country and identify local as well as global process improvement opportunities. This includes training needs where you will be the local point of contact for all stakeholders ensuring appropriate training is implemented.
- You will be also responsible for the management of CAPA from GCP audits and inspections.
- You will be responsible for the monitoring, coordinating the implementation of, and execution of the annual QC plan.
- You will work with local and global cross functional departments, in order to lead initiatives revolving continuous improvement in your area.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following minimum criteria:
- Deep knowledge of understanding of clinical trial processes as well as quality management and control tools.
- Proven experience of leading cross functional teams.
- Strong Project Management skills.
This is a great opportunity to play an influential role within a company that allows autonomous work and who offer their employees every resource in order to succeed and progress within the business.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Alexander Tooulas on +44 203 3193 032 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.