ProClinical is currently recruiting for a QP Specialist QA job at a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology. They are seeking an individual to bring solid Quality Assurance experience their team at their offices in Tilburg, Netherlands. This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the world's biggest biotechnology firms that employs over 17,000 staff globally.
- Provide daily oversight, guidance and support to Production staff regarding compliance with Quality Policies and Procedures.
- Disposition batches labelled and packaged at ABR
- Handle Non-Conformances and CAPA's mainly as initiator or QA-contact. Lead and assist in various investigations as needed.
- Own, review and approve SOP's
- Handle change control records mainly as assessor or as QA contact
- Participate in ABR projects and improvement efforts including product launch teams
- Partner with Production staff in performing risk analysis and the establishment of quality limits and requirements.
- Perform GMP compliance checks in production
- Assist in development and delivery of GMP training activities for QA- and production staff.
- EU Pharmacist degree (or equivalent) is required (e.g. BIG registered)
- Typically, 3+ years of related professional experience Relevant experience in dealing with Non Conformances and Change Control records
- Good problem-solving skills
- Sound knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practice and Good Distribution Practice
- Preferred Requirements
- Experience in (bio)pharmaceutical production environment, in particular packaging and labelling
- Customer oriented and service minded
- This position is at least for 1-year period, could be extended.
- Minimum of 40 hours a week
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amber Lakeman on +44 20 3690 593 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.