ProClinical is working with an innovative, global project management and engineering company who is seeking a Commercial Professional, Documentation Management. This role is a contract position based in Biel, Switzerland.
- Assist in maintaining project documentation files consisting of technical data, engineering and supplier drawings, technical specifications, purchase orders and other project-required documents between different parties for the CSL RCF Lengnau project.
- Maintain efficient paper and electronic filing system and ensures quick retrieval of requested documents.
- Perform project document management activities such as ECN (Engineering Change Notice), managing the distribution matrix for release and control of project and vendor documentation, initiating, monitoring and logging squad checks.
- Enter data from various sources into GDRS (Global Document Retrieval System).
- Ensure data integrity by verifying input.
- Create, run and distribute standard periodic reports to communicate follow-up requirements and to summarize reports.
- Prepares forms and transmittals and distributes data as directed.
- Verify information as requested.
- Provide administrative assistance by copying documents, retrieving office supplies, filing, etc.
- Interface with reproduction department for required reproduction associated with copy and distribution requirements per project procedures.
- Expedite processes and maintains revision history of supplier, vendor, and sub-contractor drawings, documents and data - electronic and paper format.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations, the Company's Code of Business Conduct and other Company policies and procedures.
Skills and Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent OR Industrial/Project Technician or Engineer (HES, EPF/ETH, or equivalent) diploma.
- At least 4 years' experience in a project management or engineering environment OR First experience/internship in a project management or engineering environment.
- Specialized course in Share Point, database management is an asset.
- Intermediate computer operation
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Knowledge (WORD, EXCEL & PowerPoint)
- Intermediate Adobe Acrobat knowledge
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amber Lakeman on +44 20 3690 593 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.