An exciting opportunity has arisen at a leading biopharmaceutical organisation with extensive experience in discovering, developing and manufacturing innovative human therapeutics. The opening is for a Senior Maintenance Technician (GMP) at their base in the Netherlands. This is a truly global company with over 17,000 employees worldwide.
- Performing maintenance support for Production, Warehouse and processes in company facilities and plant locations
- Locating failures and implementing changes in order to improve machines or systems
- Perform advance maintenance / operations, electrical, fabrication, construction, and level 3/4 computerized systems in support of the company facilities and plant locations while assuring minimal impact to all facility and plant operations while in compliance with GMP (where required), company regulations and policies, SOPs, and government codes and standards (NEN)
- Perform various "Housekeeping" duties, e.g., clean work areas and equipment, etc.
- Ensure that daily work order documentation is complete with accurate information.
- Maintain any other records as assigned and in compliance with all GMP documentation requirements (where applicable)
- Effectively interface with all applicable areas within the ELC organization and any other required groups within the company
- Develop, revise and review technical documents for work-related areas
- Perform advanced troubleshooting in support of the company production facilities and related equipment and systems
- Provide basic support and start-up new equipment when required to ensure it meets all mechanical design specifications
- MBO+ level achieved by a combination of education, training and experience
- 3 to 10 years experience in one of the following: Automated Material Handling systems, Warehousing control systems, Interfacing between level 3 and 4 computerized systems, Automatic ID applications, tracking / data handling of products/materials, Production, Equipment,
- Experience in and knowledge of mechatronics, with mechanical / electrical engineering or Electrical engineering with experience in Automation technology.
- Extensive knowledge of Automated Material Handling systems and methods in own specialty area in order to be able to keep systems in working order.
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication
- Knowledgeable in one or more of the following trades: Automated Material Handling systems, Warehouse material flow controllers, production, production automation, electrical, mechanical - preferred
- Good understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices - preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amber Lakeman on +44 207 437 6824 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.