ProClinical is currently seeking an Advance Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) who will be based in La Jolla, California. This Nurse Practitioner position will be partnered with a Nucleus Medical Group physician to provide professional support for clients, including data collection, interpretative services, longitudinal care (using proprietary medical modules), coaching, and monitoring using Health Nucleus baseline data, and proprietary medical care modules and information tools.
- Provide ongoing face-to-face clinical support within the practice and via telemedicine modalities (e.g. phone, email, video chat) including delivery of phenotype and genomic results
- Develop and coordinate multidisciplinary care teams for Health Nucleus clients including physicians, nurses, and genetic counsellors with our evolution to potentially include other behavioural professionals
- Collaborate with team and help clients set genomic-driven goals towards improving health and wellbeing
- Support physicians in case management and daily clinical work.
- Clinical management of Health Nucleus clients in collaboration with multidisciplinary internal and external clinician partners
- Participate in national and global expansion of Health Nucleus network, as needed
Skills and Requirements:
- Registered Nurse, and graduate of an accredited master (MSN, Masters of Science in Nursing) or doctoral (DNP, Doctorate of Nursing Practice, or PhD in Nursing) with at least 5 years of direct clinical practice experience
- Must have or be willing (and qualified) to obtain an unrestricted medical license for California
- Commitment to practice of evidence and science-based medicine
- Interest in or relevant experience in design and conduct of clinical research
- Interest in or relevant experience in ambulatory clinic operations, including telemedicine
- Interest in or relevant genomic sciences training and/or experience (e.g., clinical, academia, or industry)
- Interest in or relevant experience in implementation of innovative medical care models
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in direct pay or concierge medical settings
- Strong leadership and team player capabilities
- with excellent interpersonal skills
- Sense of urgency, discipline, commitment, and organization with regard to building a new medical care model
- Ability to support and drive internal and external organizational/cultural change
- Temperament and ability to thrive in an often ambiguous, challenging, and fast-paced environment
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Ability to think ahead to identify issues related to successful achievement of goals, and to be proactive in circumventing possible problems
- Working Conditions
- Open clinical environment
- Prolonged periods of sitting, standing, bending and kneeling
- Must be able to lift and transport at least 25 pounds
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Estella Nchumuluh on +1 267 943 3657 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.