This is a brilliant opportunity for a Group Brand Manger to join a renowned biopharmaceutical company who have approximately 25000 employees placed in over 170 countries, this role will be based in Maidenhead, UK. This diverse company who specialise in research and development focus on producing strong clinical performances, assessable patient benefits and economic value. The Group Brand Manager role will be working in a matrix environment with 4 direct reports, it is also to lead the marketing function and cross functional matrix team to define, develop and deliver the brand strategy and operational plans. Achieve defined annual sales target optimizing the use of resources within budget.
- Lead the development of insight fuelled strategic brand plans engaging with the cross functional matrix to deliver differentiated solutions that both champion the customer and maximise brand value.
- Lead the marketing function and full line management responsibility for the people within designated team including, personal development, performance management and creating an environment where the behaviours can flourish.
- Responsible for creation and delivery of deep brand insights and utilization of these to drive both strategic and financial planning (Financial Plan (PLAN), Focus/Update, and Long-Range Plan (LRP) including management of Demand review/S&OP).
- Drive coordination, alignment and communication across the wider matrix team, utilizing the teams expertise, to deliver operational excellence of the brand plan. Define and ensure regular monitoring of brand KPIs.
- Responsible for budget allocation and resource management ensuring allocation vs plan, gaiting and delivery throughout the year.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of market and brand performance data
- Develop and maintain long-term customer relations with all stakeholders, including external experts, through effective communication to provide robust advocacy and insight.
- Continually identifies internal and external influences to evaluate and evolve the current business strategies whilst creating innovative solutions to capitalize on these that provide value to the customer and drive a positive belief shift.
- Key affiliate decision maker with global regarding global and area campaigns
- Horizon scans identifying opportunities and challenges for the business and creating innovative solutions to manage these.
- Capability to lead cross functional team and excel in matrix environment
- Able to coach, manage and lead through line management and through influencing where there is no direct authority
- Demonstrates an understanding of the challenges faced by our customers and patients
- Relevant strategic and operational experience and proven track record of success
- Evidence of prioritising decisions and activities to ensure efficient use of resources and address critical issues impacting the brand
- Strong financial acumen; effective translator of business initiatives to, and from, economic and financial indicators
- Monitor implementation and results and propose corrective actions where appropriate
- Ability to challenge status quo and contribute at a higher strategic level
- Highly competent marketer ideally with CIM, degree or post grad qualifications in Marketing
Skills and Requirements:
- Ability to analyse information for insights
- Formulates strategy and builds brand plans
- Ability to measure and monitor brand performance
- Ability to optimise allocation of resources
- Ability to manage change and matrix working
- Relevant areas from the framework and/or those below
- Highly qualified marketing experience
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong commercial acumen
- Collaborative approach to business challenges
- Ability to motivate and inspire
- Entrepreneurial - ability to think ahead to spot or create opportunities and maximise them
- Seeks to continually innovate and improve
- Desire to continually learn and develop
- Ability to challenge the status quo and drive change in a business environment
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Qas Shafi on +44 20 3866 0228 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.