ProClinical is looking for an Associate Director of Marketing on behalf of our client, a global leading biopharmaceutical company. The company works within the fields of neurodegenerative diseases, haemophilia and autoimmune disorders. This Associate Director, Marketing job will be based at their offices in Germany within the Biosimilars unit.
This Associate Director role will be responsible for ensuring that Germany and Austria's sales organisations have the necessary marketing support. The majority of the role's focus will be on the crucial German market where the marketing professional will design and execute national level Marketing initiatives and programs. The individual will be part of the core affiliate leadership team but report into a regional marketing organization. The position will have additional "above country" responsibilities and projects as defined by the larger regional team.
- Execution for all German marketing projects and programs as agreed with the Global/Regional Marketing Head and aligned with affiliate leadership
- Design and Deliver Materials for the German Biosimilars Account Management Team
- Regional Marketing Initiatives, Projects and Activities
- Ideally a minimum of 5 years of Pharmaceutical and/or Bio-tech marketing experience within Germany. Regional marketing experience industry highly desired
- Clear understanding of Germany's "buying process" and sales environment are necessary. Experience with aTNF, biosimilars, sales or sales leadership are all a plus
- Fluent in German as well as English
- BS/BEng/BA required
- MBA preferred
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please send your CV to Qas Shafi on [click here] or upload on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.