This speciality pharmaceutical organisation is looking to expand their international team with a job opening for a Regional Medical Advisor based in Singapore. This ever-expanding company pride themselves providing high quality products with over 100,000 employees across the globe.
- Alongside the RMA Cardiology and Thrombosis, ensure communication and alignment of company product strategy to local MA leads, Medical Directors and cross functional teams
- In partnership with the relevant regional marketing function, to develop and drive strategy for pipeline products.
- Provide Medical Marketing, Medical Information support and training to colleagues in country cross functional teams
- Oversee process of Key Opinion Leader (KOL) development and management at regional and country level for pipeline assets.
- Lead medical affairs activities connected to scientific publication processes, regional KOL development programs and regional medical congress activity for pipeline assets
- Monitor and communicate country level product strategies, and communicates specific country needs for portfolio to the regional office and global cross functional teams
- Provide and oversee medical support and governance for development of, and review and approval of local IIRs and Post Marketing Surveillance (PMS) studies as relevant
Skills and Requirements:
- Hold a Medical Degree or equivalent degree. PhD with industry experience also can be considered.
- Experienced in the Therapeutic Area or relevant pharma industry experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience pharmaceutical medical affairs, or related (preferred)
- Is collaborative, team-oriented, flexible with business acumen
- Has excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Willing to travel
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Vincent Ng on +65 6499 7148 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.