ProClinical are working on an amazing job opportunity for a Head of Medical Governance & Excellence at a multinational pharmaceutical company based in Singapore. With over 5000 products, found in virtually every area of human activity this company is associated with some of the leading brands around the world.
- Provide and drive the overall direction for medical governance and excellence in Asia Pacific Pharmaceuticals, Consumer Health and Radiology
- ensuring medical activities support the achievement of effective medical governance
- ensuring medical processes remains fit for purpose and value adding through continuous improvement activities like KPI tracking and regular process reviews with stakeholders
- ensuring countries and the regional office are audit ready - promoting and instilling excellence in all medical activities
- ensuring countries are well prepared for audits and inspections thereby safeguarding compliance
- Support Head Medical Affairs, Asia Pacific, in managing the budget including headcounts to ensure budget and headcounts targets are achieved
- Establish a People Development and Training framework in Asia Pacific in consultation with relevant business partners to ensure team members are trained and developed with emphasis on potentials/high potentials
- Lead and track the implementation of quality initiatives and key projects e.g. patient support programmes, SINO, IRMS, MA metric tracking etc
- Assume the role of Regional Issue Manager to ensure patient safety related issues are managed according to appropriate Issue Management processes. Support Issue Management training within the region.
- Ensure efficient and effective administration support for the regional office
Skills and Requirements:
- Hold a Degree in Health / Biomedical-related Sciences, Pharmacy or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years or more of pharmaceutical experience in Medical Affairs or related fields
- Possess good communication and presentation skills
- Has experience in driving regional / global project in MNC pharma
- Experienced working in and remotely with teams
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Vincent Ng on +65 6499 7148 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.