ProClinical are working on an amazing job opportunity for a Medical Advisor at a multinational pharmaceutical company based in Taipei, Taiwan. With over 5000 products, found in virtually every area of human activity this company is associated with some of the leading brands around the world. This is a permanent role.
- Act as member of the multidisciplinary brand team.
- Help guide the strategic direction in therapeutic areas.
- Distil clear content from the wealth of scientific data.
- Help create convincing communication concepts in cooperation with marketing and external partners.
- Contribute to the content of promotional materials and approve promotional materials, ensuring that all materials included publications are compliant with global Medical Governance and local requirements.
- Develop good relationships with key thought leaders.
- Answer medical questions concerning products Train sales force reps regarding medical aspects.
- Leading scientific advisory boards.
- Contribute to a flow of relevant publications.
- Create a review of relevant publications.
- Contribute to a digital strategy.
- Help marketing and sales force drive the business.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in driving and managing the medical strategy for various brands in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Familiarity with local industry code (IRPMA).
- Clinical research and trial management experience, and can interact authoritatively with key stakeholders and investigators.
- Excellent presentation and teaching skills and to represent the company in a professional manner at medical, scientific and public events.
- Independent, self-driven, pro-active, dynamic.
- Ability to form relationships quickly and have demonstrable persuasive abilities.
- Highly effective communicator both orally and in writing (English); can get ideas across one-on-in, in group settings as well as in presentations
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Vincent Ng on +65 6499 7148 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.