ProClinical is currently seeking a Regional Medical Director for a pharmaceutical company based in Singapore. The Medical Director role will report to the SVP Commercial Solutions, based in Singapore. Working closely with the Commercial Solutions teams across South East Asia, they will be responsible for building the Medical Affairs function internally, development of compliant and aligned Medical plans for new products in pre-launch, launch and post-launch phases, and collaborating closely with sales and marketing functions to build the best strategies to ensure access to our products. This role will require some travel, mainly to ensure regular face to face interactions with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) for newly launched products, but also to support Commercial and Marketing teams in country, and providing expert input into Advisory Boards and scientific congresses.
- Responsible for medical and scientific support for all assigned products.
- Develop Pre-and Post-Launch Medical strategy ensuring consistency with Marketing Plan and Sales Plan.
- Build personal network with KOLs and regularly go in the field and to international and national congresses to interact with them to support the activities and identify projects and potential partnerships.
- Responsible for new therapeutic areas medical development and provide input to Business Development Team on potential drug candidates for in-licensing.
- Responsible for the Medical Safety monitoring and reporting and Medical Information.
- Responsible to ensure that all promotional material and activities meet the medical/scientific standards of the country/ association code of conduct and other similar forums where we will conduct business in South East Asia.
- In the future, manage a team of Medical Science Liaisons and Medical Managers.
- Ensure medical information and pharmacovigilance(PV) are operating effectively and compliantly. Ensure compliance with applicable standard operating procedures, guidelines, & regulations within country.
- On an ongoing basis, provide training support to the field force concerning scientific and medical aspects.
Skills and Requirements:
- MD degree
- More than 10 years' experience in Medical Affairs in the pharmaceutical industry, with further experience in Clinical Research desirable.
- Strong analytical skills, organise and meticulous, as attention to detail is critical.
- Exceptional leadership and multi-tasking skills required.
- Solid communication skills and ability to work with different levels of management.
- Able to travel extensively.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Vincent Ng on +65 6499 7148 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.