This is a brilliant opportunity for a UK Final Signatory to join a renowned biopharmaceutical company who have approximately 25000 employees placed in over 170 countries, this particular role will be based in London. This diverse company who specialise in research and development focus on producing strong clinical performances, assessable patient benefits and economic value. This is a permanent role.
- Final Signatory for the UK Affiliate in line with the PMCPA Code of Practice.
- Support the delivery of a highly effective copy approval team.
- Provide brand support for the preparation and final signatory approval of promotional and non-promotional material and activities.
- Support the continued implementation of a Code Compliant system for all promotional and non-promotional activities throughout the company and the marketplace, ensuring the company is in line with the Association of British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) standards, the MHRA blue guide for advertising and promotion and all applicable international Codes of Practice (EFPIA, IFPMA, and respective National Codes and National Regulatory Bodies) at all times.
- Provision of information to identify and support business development opportunities/product launches and contribute to the development of marketing campaigns
- Timely, accurate review and approval of promotional materials in accordance with the relevant Codes of Practice by the Medical Information Team.
- To adhere to the PMCPA Code of Practice for the Pharmaceutical Industry in all aspects of work
- To be cognisant of, and agree to adhere to, medical division SOPs; BOPs; Guidelines
- Accountable directly to the Promotional Affairs Manager.
- To provide compliant solutions to meet business needs
- To comply with the company's policies and procedures to meet statutory, quality and business requirements within the overall strategy and objectives
- Note: This job description describes the principal and main elements of the job. It is a guide to the nature and main duties of the job as they currently exist, but is not intended as a wholly comprehensive or permanent schedule and is not part of the contract of employment.
Skills and Requirements:
- Experience in understanding, analysing and communicating complex pharmacy, pharmacology, and medical issues relating to a range of different therapeutic areas.
- The ability to work in a fast paced, high pressured environment.
- The capacity to identify problems quickly and overcome them.
- The ability to consistently pay attention to detail
- Experience in copy approval is essential
- Experienced Medical Signatory essential
- Pharmacy degree essential
- Higher professional qualification in a scientific or business discipline desirable
- Experience of brand team working
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Tom Russell on +44 203 8246 104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.