This is a brilliant opportunity for a Promotional Affairs Manager to join a renowned biopharmaceutical company who have approximately 25000 employees placed in over 170 countries, this particular role will be based in London. This diverse company who specialise in research and development focus on producing strong clinical performances, assessable patient benefits and economic value. This role is a permanent position.
- Final Signatory for the UK Affiliate in line with the PMCPA Code of Practice.
- Support the delivery, management and development of a highly effective copy approval team.
- Act as a Deputy for the Head of Medical information and Promotional Affairs
- Provide brand support for the preparation and final signatory approval of promotional and non-promotional material and activities.
- Support the continued implementation of a Code Compliant system for all promotional and non-promotional activities throughout the company and the marketplace, ensuring the company is in line with the Association of British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) standards, the MHRA blue guide for advertising and promotion and all applicable international Codes of Practice (EFPIA, IFPMA, and respective National Codes and National Regulatory Bodies) at all times.
- Provide compliant solutions to meet business needs
- Provision of information to identify and support business development opportunities/product launches and contribute to the development of marketing campaigns
- Timely, accurate review and approval of promotional materials in accordance with the relevant Codes of Practice by the Medical Information and Promotional Affairs Department.
- Line management Multiple direct line reports
- Promote the Medical Information and Promotional Affairs Group internally and externally
- To act as deputy to the HMIPA as required.
Skills and Requirements:
- Pharmacy Degree essential (must be a UK registered pharmacist)
- Higher professional qualification in a scientific or business discipline desirable
- Strong communicator and leader
- Excellent organizational skills
- Project management skills
- Experience in Promotional Copy Approval
- Experienced Medical Signatory
- Line management experience desirable
- Demonstrable experience of making decisions in light of uncertainty
- Experience of brand team working
- Strategic thinker
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Tom Russell on +44 203 8246 104 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.