A top 10 pharmaceutical company is looking to hire a Senior Manager (Compliance & Final Signatory) at their base in the UK. The pharma company focuses on several therapeutic areas including oncology, immunology and orphan diseases.
- To provide oversight of and identify opportunities for continuous improvement of Celgene processes related to the ABPI and IPHA Codes of Practice, and act as nominated Medical Final Signatory
Role and Responsibilities:
- Review all existing company compliance processes (global, regional and local).
- Leading the identification of process gaps and instigating solutions.
- Develop / maintain Code of Practice-related SOPs, in collaboration with the relevant internal stakeholders.
- Develop and deploy a Continuous Process Improvement Plan.
- Define and monitor all resulting CoP related CaPAs.
- Nominated Medical Final Signatory - provide additional back-up signatory support as required across the business.
- First-line point of contact for Code of Practice-related process questions.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Qualified physician to practice in the UK (GMC registered), or qualified pharmacist (registered to dispense in the UK).
- Significant experience and knowledge of the ABPI and IPHA Codes of Practice.
- Significant experience as a Medical Final Signatory within the Pharmaceutical industry for a minimum of two years.
- Must be pro-active, self motivated, highly flexible team player
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Tom Russell on +44 203 8246 104 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.