ProClinical is seeking a Scientific and Regulatory Writer for a pharmaceutical company with a robust drug discovery platform which has generated new compounds ready to be launched into preclinical development. This is a permanent position to be based in Paris, France.
- Medical writing of all types of regulatory and clinical study documentation including Investigators' Brochures, clinical study reports and protocols
- Preparation of regulatory responses to health authorities
- Preparation of marketing authorisation applications (eCTD module 2)
- Simultaneously manage several projects and meet tight deadlines
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous medical or scientific writing experience
- Ability to analyse and summarise data from a diverse range of indications
- Advanced scientific writing skills
- Post-graduate science degree in a biomedical field
- Experience in the preparation of marketing authorisation applications and regulatory responses would be advantageous
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.