The role of Advertising Promotions and Compliance Specialist is a new job position for an innovative technology-driven multi-speciality healthcare company based at their Marlow, Buckinghamshire site. This multinational biopharmaceutical organisation who specialise in research and development, and work to develop an unparalleled level of insight into patients’ needs.
Skills and Requirements:
- In-depth awareness and understanding of the laws and regulations relating to the promotion and sale of pharmaceutical and medical device products internationally
- Significant relevant experience in the field of life sciences, such as legal, compliance, medical information, promotional copy approval, auditing, pharmacovigilance or other
- University degree, with relevance to the APCA role, such as legal or life sciences
- Ability to develop further knowledge and understanding of these laws and regulations
- Ability to achieve a high level of therapeutic knowledge of all company products.
- Ability to work autonomously and manage a diverse workload within tight timelines
- Strong influencing skills and awareness, demonstrated ability to collaborate with diverse and competing stakeholders, internal and external customers, and to seek compromise and agreement amongst them
- Keen analytical skills, with demonstrated ability to undertake a risk-benefit assessment and exercise good judgement to provide practical and constructive solutions to problems
- Sound written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably a second European language
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Peter Duvall on +44 203 0789 542 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.