A great opportunity has become available for an Advertising Promotions & Compliance Manager to join the Regulatory Affairs department for the UK and Ireland. This role will be based in the Marlow office. Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Affairs, this role is responsible for ensuring full Healthcare Compliance support to the UK & Ireland. You will undertake the review of Promotional copy (materials and activities) in accordance with relevant Codes and SOPs and provide the final Medical signatory for the materials.
- The final Medical Signatory for UK and Ireland promotional materials
- Ensure all healthcare compliance support to designated business(s) both UK and Regional
- Undertake approval of EU/EM promotional and non-promotional materials and activities in accordance with the company’s EAME Copy approval process & SOP,s, relevant regulations and legislation including EFPIA and EUCOMED
- Undertake approval of UK/Ireland promotional and non-promotional materials and activities in accordance with relevant regulations and legislation including ABPI/ABHI/IPHA Codes of Practice
- In addition to focussing on assigned therapeutic area, you will be expected to cover other therapeutic areas and support colleagues as necessary.
- Attend and participate in Brand Teams to provide Medical Signatory expertise as required
- Attend relevant meetings and actively contribute towards the implementation of campaigns and programs in the UK and Ireland
- Provide support to the Product Manager
- Provide clear and constructive Healthcare Compliance advice and guidance
- To be the expert resource on relevant regulations and legislation including ABPI/ABHI/IPHA Codes of practice
Skills and Requirements:
- Pharmacy degree with current UK Pharmacy registration is essential for this role
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry in a Copy Approval role
- Experience with Zinc or equivalent systems
- Final (ideally medical) Signatory status is highly desirable
- Ability to accept responsibility and be proactive (within defined limits)
- Good decision-making abilities
- Team working ability
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good telephone manner
- Diligence, attention to detail
- Good organisation and time management
- Ability to prioritise
- Excellent word processing skills - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Peter Duvall on +44 203 0789 542 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.