This MSL job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies. This leading Swiss pharmaceutical company are currently looking to hire an MSL to be based at their site in Arnhem, Netherlands. The company employ over 100,000 professionals and have operations in more than 140 countries worldwide.
- Identify, approach and maintain high-quality strategic scientific partnerships with medical experts and other relevant external stakeholders
- Liaise and provide up-to-date medical support to relevant external groups to facilitate listing of products in medical guidelines, formularies to impact pricing and health-economic discussions.
- Provide and discuss scientific information and data to healthcare professionals to ensure quality and accuracy of medical and scientific information on new treatment options including company products and selected areas of therapeutic interest.
- Identify clinical investigators with research proposals that are consistent with our product development strategies and facilitate the Investigator-Initiated Trial (IIT) process including study completion, presentation and publication, as appropriate.
- Collaborate with colleagues to actively support medical and scientific meetings by collecting and interpreting insights /presentations/ results
- Evaluate the impact of competitive information to share internally and externally as post-meeting deliverables.
- Contribute to the identification of appropriate clinical investigators and facilitates placement into the company’s sponsored clinical trials.
- Supports the investigational sites, as needed, as part of a cross-functional team with internal medical development teams as appropriate.
- Increase the awareness of MEs of and the engagement with the clinical development programs of the company products.
- Collect insights on the clinical development programs of the company products, and share these within the relevant cross-functional teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- At least a MSc in life sciences, desirable degrees: MD, PharmD, pharmacist or PhD in life sciences with solid (bio)medical/technical background and proven competencies, influencing skills, clinical research insight, and business and market knowledge
- A minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience as an MSL
- An entrepreneurial attitude: you have a result-driven personality, take initiative and responsibility
- Good knowledge of the Healthcare System
- Fluent in both Dutch and English
- Strong social & consulting skills
- Preferably experience as MSL in the field of oncology and especially breast cancer
- A strong network in oncology specialists (physicians, investigators, etc.) Preferably in breast cancer
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maartje Ramakers on +44 207 4400 632 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.