ProClinical is seeking a Medical Science Liaison for a commercial stage oncology company. This MSL role will be based in Austria on a permanent basis.
- Increases therapy awareness amongst prescribers and no prescribers
- Manages his/her territory and associated field based activities related to the company’s marketed and research products including:
- Healthcare provider education on company products and disease awareness (Certification from new centres)
- Facilitation of investigator sponsored trials
- Providing HCP feedback and competitive intelligence to the company regarding the therapeutic area and company products
- Attendance and coverage at assigned Medical Meetings, Organization of advisory boards
- Facilitate advancement of the body of science regarding Tumour Treating Fields
- Supports the company through medical communications, scientific support for promotional activities and other related medical activities including, but not limited to studies, trainings, and medical information.
- Develops, maintains and extends contacts with national experts and medical professionals in our field of therapeutic area.
- Delivers presentations to scientific leaders or decision makers.
- Ensures 100% compliance with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures, local and international rules and regulations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Advanced scientific or health related degree preferred. Pharmacist (PharmD or RPh), Medical Doctor (MD), or other clinical/scientific experience
- Combined oncology or industry experience of at least 3 years in Austria is a plus
- Experience in a similar role (IST facilitation, KOL development) is a plus
- Ability to travel 85% time in Austria and South East Germany
- German and English a must, any other language a plus
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Matthias Benn on +44 203 8234 365 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.