ProClinical is currently seeking a Medical Advisor for a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing small-molecule drugs that can target key indications in cancer with high unmet medical needs through epigenetic mechanisms. This Medical Advisor role is a permanent position based in Munich, Germany.
- Actively contribute to reaching the companies goals by giving medical input into product development, planning and executing of clinical trials and other medical-scientific activities, due diligence processes and internal and external company communication
- Develop and maintain medical-scientific dialogue with external experts and investigators to gain insights in new trends and competitive landscape in therapeutic area
- Prepare medical-scientific documents, e.g. clinical study documents, scientific publications and presentations
- Review and assess drug safety information and evaluate risk-/ benefit profiles
- Perform medical monitoring activities in clinical trials
- Give medical-scientific talks on national and international conferences and events
- The role is office-based but includes occasional travel activities to e.g. attend meetings, investigator visits, conferences within Germany but also internationally.
Skills and Requirements:
- The candidate will be self-driven, pro-active, dynamic and highly motivated person who is always ready to take on new tasks. Your way of thinking is strongly analytical with a results-oriented attitude.
- MD with excellent medical knowledge and first clinical experience in haematology/oncology or similar therapeutic area
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry or a biotech company in a similar role or clinical research and trial management experience is of advantage
- Structured and accurate way of working
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to quickly form relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong team player who knows how to collaborate and engage various stakeholders
- High degree of adaptability
- Business fluent in German and English
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Matthias Benn on +49 89 21 09 41 44 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.