ProClinical are currently seeking a Sr. Project Manager for a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA) with focus on innovative cancer immunotherapies and prophylactic vaccines. This is a permanent position based in Southern Germany.
- Planning, managing and monitoring complex cooperation projects and sub-projects
- Coordinating and managing interdisciplinary production, clinical and regulatory teams at various project levels
- Defining and adhering to deadline- and cost-related project goals
- Ongoing quality management and optimization of project contents and structures
- Preparing project schedules and the associated capacity planning, and always keeping these up to date
- Acting as the central interface and counterpart for both internal and external Project Managers
Skills and Requirements:
- (Master's) degree in Biology, Pharmacy, Biochemistry or Biotechnology, or an equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in managing complex projects and project structures at a pharmaceutical, biotech or medical company, preferably in the production sector
- Knowledge of the GxP environment (including cleanroom production)
- Basic understanding of regulatory requirements for clinical trials (early phase and preferably also late phase)
- Experience in managing global interdisciplinary teams
- Basic knowledge of MS Project or equivalent applications
- A talent for organizing and a very hands-on approach
- Assertiveness and excellent communication skills at various levels
- Excellent command of (spoken and written) English and German
- Ability to systematically perform activities in a timely and accurate manner
- Ability to work independently and systematically
- A committed team player who can cope with pressure
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Matthias Benn on +44 203 8234 365 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.