This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to join the Medical Affairs Team of a leading pharmaceutical company in East Germany. They are looking for a Medical Science Liaison and the successful candidate will be fully responsible for all medical aspects to ensure future growth of this asset.
Job Role and Requirements:
- Responds to clinical inquiries regarding marketed or developmental products.
- Presents scientific and clinical data for these products.
- Identifies and develops regional and national opinion leaders to support products and trains approved speakers through personal contacts and on-site visits.
- Establishes strong relationships with opinion leaders, clinical investigators and providers at academic and non-academic settings.
- Assists with Phase IV program that includes collaboration with investigators and internal company personnel.
- Assists with site selection for both Phase IV and other clinical trials.
- Anticipates obstacles and difficulties that may arise in the field and resolves them in a collaborative manner.
- Works collaboratively with personnel in Sales, Marketing, Clinical Research, Global Safety and Medical Communication.
- Sought for advice and collaboration within and outside.
- Utilizes scientific resources to deliver impactful presentations in a variety of different settings.
- Travels to appointments, meetings and conferences on a frequent and regular basis, occasionally with short notice.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills are required.
- Must be fully cognizant of all relevant scientific data and regulatory requirements for field-based personnel.
- Must be committed to continuing education to maintain knowledge base.
- Must have the ability to work as a member of several teams that may overlap such as national MS team, regional sales team, national accounts, and others.
- Utilizes scientific resources for impactful presentations in a variety of different settings.
Skills and Experience:
- Advanced degree (i.e. MD, DO, PharmD, PhD, NP/PA) preferred or may have a BS in pharmacy or BS/MS nursing with varying levels of clinical and/or industry experience.
- Relevant experience must include some clinical practice experience.
- Industry experience desirable.
- Experience in preparing and delivering presentations is required.
- Experience in the management or investigation of clinical trials is highly desirable.
- Clinical patient contact experience is highly desirable.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Matthias Benn on +44 203 8234 365 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.