A Medical Director Clinical Development position has opened at an international contract research organisation providing drug discovery, lifecycle management and laboratory services. With offices in over 45 countries and approximately 13,000 professionals, this company provide innovative ideas behind multiple sectors. This position will be remote based. The Neuroscience leadership role requires proven abilities to drive both strategic innovation and measurable business outcomes. The incumbent's track record of therapeutic expertise will be extensive and ensure recognition of the incumbent as a peer of their Pharmaceutical Industry equivalents. First, the incumbent is responsible for ensuring the highest possible quality of input into significant requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Development strategy and regulatory issues
- Drug class issues
- Protocol and indication considerations, including safety
- Team education on indication
- Interactions with client physicians and/or client Therapeutic Area (TA) Head prior to or during the bid defense
- Identifying opportunities for the company
- Pro-active client engagement: peer-to-peer interaction with TA Heads and Senior Medical Directors of companies whose product portfolio contains drugs of business interest to the company.
- Strategic alliance development & support
- Client governance or advisory boards
- Provide industry gold standard product development plans, and top-level design of clinical trial protocols that are required in the plan
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kevin Hansberry on +44 207 4400 636 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.