ProClinical is currently looking for a Medical reviewer for a rapidly expanding global biopharmaceutical company, who is dedicated to being leaders in innovative medicines and vaccines. The company is seeking a Medical reviewer for a part time, 3 days a week, contract role.
This role provides detailed medical review of materials and activities (promotional and non-promotional) to ensure scientific rigour and compliance with the ABPI Code of Practice, statutory and Company requirements across a range of therapeutic areas. Including the preparation of scientific documentation for internal and external customers, the management of third line medical information enquiries and scientific input into formulary packs and other documentation.
- Completes the medical review (certification / examination) of promotional and non-promotional materials ensuring compliance with ABPI Code of Practice, statutory and Company requirements
- Generate and maintain Core Claims Documents for assigned therapeutic areas
- Provides mentoring of new Medical Review and Information Specialists
- Provides internal resource for product knowledge and responds to internal scientific enquiries
- Responds to third line medical information enquiries for HCPs and patients
- Reviews and approves standard medical information documents for use in response to medical information enquiries
- Participates in GMA initiatives as required
- Ability to work collaboratively with senior staff and cross functionally with Marketing, Legal, Compliance and External Affairs, Market Access.
Skills and Requirements:
- UK Registered Pharmacist or Registered Medical Practitioner
- Experience of writing scientific or technical documents
- 1-2 years in a clinical setting preferred e.g. pharmacy, hospital
- Experience within pharmaceutical industry
- Writing scientific reviews in a pharmaceutical company setting
- Detailed knowledge of ABPI Code of Practice and ability to interpret for application to promotional and non-promotional materials and activities.
- Ability to translate analytical /critical appraisal skills and competence across therapeutic areas to add value
- Ability to proactively engage with internal stakeholders
- Literature searching skills and IT literacy
- Professional, very good communication skills both verbal and written, high attention to detail, good interpersonal skills
- Oncology experience/ Oncology review is desirable
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kevin Hansberry on +44 207 4400 636 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.