This is a brilliant opportunity to join a multinational biopharmaceutical company as a Medical Final Signatory at their base in Greater London, UK. This is an organisation that seek to deliver truly innovative drugs and specialise in cancer treatments and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions.
- Medical Final Signatory for approval, ensuring compliance with the ABPI/IPHA Codes of Practice and all related UK and Ireland processes
Role and Responsibilities:
- Act as medical final signatory for internal and external documents, materials and o
- Editing, evaluating and approving claims/materials through the copy approval system (ZINC) as final signatory
- Ensuring medical accuracy of scientific content, and compliance with UK and Ireland approval processes
- Input into defence of claims from external (i.e. competitor companies, healthcare professionals, regulatory authorities etc. as required.
- Provide support to sales and marketing including support for disease teams and launch teams, as required.
- Supporting the development and implementation of operational plans including brand and medical plans
- Support for the development/maintenance of relevant SOPs
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Kevin Hansberry on +44 207 4400 636 or upload your CV on our website www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.