ProClinical is currently recruiting on behalf of a Global Pharmaceutical company looking to expand operations in Europe through the growth of their Medical Affairs function. In Ireland at present, they are seeking an experienced Medical Science Liaison with a background in Rare Disease, who will form part of a small team responsible for establishing the company locally.
- Identify and establish KOL networks throughout Ireland in relevant disease area(s)
- Planning and execution of ad boards and act as point of medical/scientific expertise
- Involvement in disease awareness tactical plans
- Cultivate strong cross functional partnerships internally
Skills and Requirements:
- MD, PharmD, PhD
- Background in Rare Disease
- Experienced in KOL management
- Strong communicator
- Ability to travel
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call James Stevens on +44 203 752 0317 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.