ProClinical are currently recruiting for a Medical Science Liaison job opportunity located in the North of the UK. This exciting opportunity is with a pharmaceutical company who specialise in global rare disease Biotech in the field of Haematology/Nephrology. They are currently looking to expand their MSL team in the UK working on pre/post launch activities. At present, they are seeking an MSL to cover the Northern territory of the UK.
- Identify and engage with KOLs nationally
- Serve as point of contact for all scientific requests for information internally and externally
- Organise and arrange advisory boards
- Involvement in IIT's
Skills and Requirements:
- MD, PharmD, PhD, MSc or relevant nursing, medical or science degree.
- Haematology/Nephrology background in industry/academia
- At least two years MSL experience
- Proven experience in KOL development
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call James Stevens on +44 203 752 0317 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.